AIM
xevat

stickman sonic stickman sonic

Cool

I thought it was pretty cool. Maybe you should use other music though (there's probably a TON of fitting music on the Audio Portal).

Say Something! Say Something!

Hmm

I get your point and agree with you, but the song totally sucked.

rtil responds:

Music by Don_Andy:
- none -

Voldemort's Plan. Ep 2. Voldemort's Plan. Ep 2.

Meh

You basically just reused the animation from the last one, replaced the shit with toilet paper, changed the text and even made a new ending *gasp*
This sucked.

Quand l'amour fut pris Quand l'amour fut pris

Awesome

This really catches the mood of......well, whatever this was supposed to catch the mood of, as you said, the interpretation is up to the viewer, but it was really good.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

omgwtfbbq

Like the funniest Flash on NG. It is so incredible random and stupid and yet so absolutely hilarious that I have to laugh every time I watch it. I think this is one of these things, which you can watch over and over again it get's never boring.

Wanted Tribute (trailer) Wanted Tribute (trailer)

meh

I won't rate this, since it's just a damn trailer.

Also, you should work on the heads, they look pretty flat. You should make them more spherical (don't ask me how, though, I suck pretty bad at arts in any way)

jocki responds:

I know it's not very good, and it's not really a trailer, it's more of a (coming soon) thing.. If you know what I mean..

Space Nazis Part 1 Space Nazis Part 1

Not bad

I'm generally sceptic towards Nazi-movies (of any kind), since I'm german myself and sometimes feel pretty offended, but this was pretty good.

It is neither offending, nor amusing, nor taking a position in any way. I really look forward the next part.

Oh, and about the speech, I thought it fitted pretty well. I dunno if it was random or intended, since most of the Nazi-movies are just taking random speeches, cause they sound german, but this did fit well afterall.

On the technical site, your Graphics and your Style are just great. The sound was a bit ackward at some places, but it was OK. Well, violence is there, and pretty much of it, but I don't personally care about violence. Interactivity and Humor are zero, which, in this case is good. Well, maybe the drinking "whateverheis" was funny, but in that case I didn't get it ;)

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

meh

not even slightly funny, the graphics and style were good, but the repeating sound was annoying and the cheering crowd in the background wasn't really suiting. A custom voiceover would've done better.

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

-_-

Well, if you think these things are annoying, why you don't just ignore them? *sigh*

Simon Gonville - Pt 1 Simon Gonville - Pt 1

Not bad, but...

the story reminded me too much of Max Payne (You killed my family, now i am going to kill about a thousand people with 2 guns, my fists and bullet time) and the characters looked to much the same. Everyone looked like Simon XD